Cashless transactions have become the new norm for businesses and individuals alike, but they can be difficult to set up and maintain. This is where WorldPay credit card processing Inc comes in. With their simple payment gateway integration, you will be able to start accepting payments within minutes of signing up.
Who is Worldpay?
Worldpay is an industry leader in providing merchant services and payment processing solutions for online retailers and eCommerce companies. It accepts all payments by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club cards. They also offer mobile payments via Apple Pay and Google Wallet as well as other forms of contactless payments such as NFC.
Previously known as Vantiv, they are now one of the largest providers of electronic commerce solutions, with over 400,000 merchants using their services worldwide. Worldpay’s merchant base includes B2B, Government, Retail, Travel, Telecoms, and Financial Services. All of these sectors use Worldpay’s secure, flexible and scalable solutions to power their online businesses.
Through WorldPay credit card processing, the company can process more than 20 billion transactions, which are worth approximately $726 billion annually.
Recently, Worldpay credit card processing was recognized as the winner in the war on cash. Their innovative cashless society’ initiative is aimed at eliminating physical currency from daily life while creating convenience and improving safety.
Notably, Uk has is leaping digital and cashless payments while most other regions in the world are independently embracing digital payments, specifically following the convenience and safety provided by Worldpay credit card processing services.
What does WorldPay do?
Worldpay provides a range of products and services to enable merchants to accept payments through a wide variety of channels. Some of its key services of those include:
They provide a range of products and services including:
1.Merchant Services (aka Credit Card Processing)
These are the core services offered by Worldpay. Merchants can choose between different types of services depending on what type of business they run. Some of these services include:
- Payment Gateway Integration- This allows merchants to accept payments through any existing website or app without having to install additional software.
- Card Present Interaction- Merchants can receive real-time information regarding customer details and transaction history.
- Mobile Payments- Mobile payments allow users to send money directly to each other through their smartphones.
- Virtual Terminal- Virtual terminals are used to collect data from customers and allow them to complete transactions securely.
- Online Billing- Online billing enables merchants to manage and track invoices and payments online.
- Point of Sale Systems- Point of sale systems enables merchants to take orders and manage inventory.
- SMS & Email Alerts- SMS and email alerts notify merchants when there are problems with their accounts.
- Webhooks- Webhooks allow merchants to receive updates on their account status.
2.Rewards and Fraud Prevention
Worldpay offers rewards programs to reward customers who pay with their debit or credit cards. These programs are designed to encourage people to make purchases online and offline. The company also offers fraud prevention tools to protect against fraudulent activity. Some of the fraud protection tools it uses include:
- Fraud Detection – Worldpay uses machine learning technology to detect unusual patterns in transactions. If it detects anything suspicious, it will alert the merchant so they can investigate further.
- Customer Support – Worldpay offers 24/7 phone and live chat support.
- Transaction Monitoring – Transaction monitoring lets merchants identify if a transaction was successful or not.
Cardholders’ services are available to businesses who want to sell gift cards. They offer a range of services such as Gift Card Management, Redemption, and Reporting.
- Gift card management- Worldpay provides gift card management services to cardholders. These include managing the redemption process, reporting information about sales and refunds, and providing access to the gift card balance.
- Redemption- In redemption, Worldpay ensures cardholders get paid quickly after making a purchase. This service allows them to print receipts and send them directly to the recipient.
- Reporting- When a cardholder redeems a gift card, the details of the sale are sent to Worldpay’s servers. From there, the data is stored securely and accessible by the merchant. The merchant can then use this information to create reports showing how many times each item was sold.
4.Credit cards and ATM processing
WorldPay credit card processing, as the name suggests, also entails processing credit cards and ATMs for merchants looking to accept payments from consumers using these methods. It does this through its network of over 200,000 ATMs and more than 20 million active credit card accounts. Due to the increasing demand for this service, Worldpay partners with trusted agencies to aid the activity. Specifically, PayLine Data partners with Worldpay to help onboard merchants needing credit card processing services.
To wrap it up, there’s no better alternative to payments than Worldpay. They provide you with all the tools you need to run your online business transactions. With their easy integration, fast payment options, 24/7 support, and great customer service, you’ll be up and running in minutes!