Before 2020, brands were learning to leverage social media as an integral part of their overall marketing strategy. By March of 2020, everything we knew about running a successful business was turned on its head. Nimble business owners did what they could to quickly adapt their day-to-day operations to comply with rapidly changing Covid-19 restrictions. Reluctant to venture out, customers jumped online in unprecedented numbers to order takeout, shop for groceries, masks, toilet paper, and just about anything else you can imagine. While thousands of retail stores and restaurants shuttered forever, delivery services, home improvement stores, and gaming companies thrived. Luckily, Sprout Social provides social media monitoring, marketing, and data analytics services for more than 25,000 customers.
Restrictions are slowly being relaxed, allowing shoppers to return to some sense of normalcy cautiously. But, will they? It’s too soon to tell how consumer behavior will be affected long term, but one thing is certain, social media has forever changed the way we interact with our employers, friends, and favorite brands.
If you’ve already built robust communities, you know how confusing and time-consuming it can get to bounce back and forth between Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and the latest platform du jour. How often do you post? How quickly do you respond to direct messages, tweets, comments, and positive and negative customer reviews? Social media allows you to establish a two-way conversation with your audience in real-time.
Managing all of your online customer touch points in one place can help you stay on top of what customers are saying to you and each other. Sprout Social gives you the tools to manage all of these questions, reviews, and tags in one place. And with the Saved Replies feature, you can quickly follow up and keep track of those interactions.
Strategize, schedule posts, and publish all from one place with an easy-to-use platform that posts over multiple platforms with one click. Whether you post daily or multiple times a day, Sprout Social will keep you on schedule.
You and your team create and post quality, original content. So how do you know your efforts are working? Sprout Social offers all the social analytics that you’ll need to optimize your brand’s performance. What kind of content moves your customers to like, tag, or share? When are the best days and times to post? What are the trends telling you about purchasing behavior? Get your answers in real-time and in a format that’s easy to understand.
Listen, Learn, and Optimize
Building a loyal following is not simply about offering quality products and services. It’s the connections brands make that turn buyers into loyal, vocal fans. Build and grow stronger relationships on social with Sprout Social with their suite of deep listening tools, analytics, social management, customer care, and advocacy solutions that enable organizations and brands to be more open, authentic, and empathetic on their pages. By creating an honest dialog with consumers, marketers can take advantage of opportunities that present themselves in real-time.
Uncover actionable insights, overcome competitors, and improve your brand’s visibility with social listening. Access and utilize industry, brand, and competitive insights that you’ve learned from tracking and analyzing conversations around relevant topics to understand what motivates your customers. And organize your data to make it more useful.
Stay ahead of industry trends while identifying influencers and thought leaders who could become brand advocates. Gather honest feedback from your customers to generate new products, services, and content ideas to appeal to your unique group of followers.
Who Uses Sprout Social?
As previously stated, Sprout Social provides social media monitoring, marketing, and data analytics services for more than 25,000 customers. Among them are thousands of small to medium-sized businesses, in addition to some big names you’ll recognize like: America’s Test Kitchen, the Denver Nuggets, Subaru, Dartmouth College, the University of Pennsylvania, NBC Universal, the City of Las Vegas, Glassdoor, Loews Hotels, Vice, and Shopify.
Extend Your Reach
Using insights and data from social media, brands can quickly reshape marketing, product development, and customer care strategies to respond to trending topics. Where else can you observe customers interacting with multiple brands at once? Use audience analysis from Sprout Social to enhance and personalize your offers. Collect vital audience demographics, including age, gender, geographic location, and device usage, to understand better and reach new and existing consumers.
Amplify Your Brand
Share & Amplify your brand with Bambu by Sprout Social. Brand messages get re-shared 24 times more often when an employee shares them than when the brand itself posts. Fans want to see real people that they can relate to. The Bambu platform makes it simple for employees to amplify brand content on their social media accounts. By increasing brand visibility, you are more likely to improve leads and conversions from all of your social. Platforms.
Create Real Connections
Sprout Social Media Business Solutions! help you understand and reach your audience, create social engagement, and measure performance with the only all-in-one social media management platform built for building and nurturing connections. Start right away with software that works for you.
1. Onboard with ease: Learn to leverage Sprout’s intuitive tools with dedicated training and customer support.
2. Take back control: Use automated features and customizable workflows. Monitor social activity and organize all incoming messages from a single location.
3. Increase business productivity: Assign tasks, prevent redundancies, approve content and prioritize messages to encourage communication and collaboration.
4. Cultivate loyal communities: Easily access important audience data, manage support issues and report on relevant performance metrics.
5. Elevate social strategy: Connect with audiences, publish content, analyze ROI, and more using a fully integrated toolset.
Sprout Social Pros
Sprout Social helps you understand and reach your audience, create social engagement, and measure performance with the only all-in-one social media management platform built for building and nurturing connections. A simple dashboard makes it easy to manage all of your social media tasks in one place.
- Messages: Presents all of your connected profiles in a single “Smart Inbox.”
- Tasks: Assign tasks and stay organized if you have multiple social network administrators.
- Feeds: Identify keyword-oriented content and monitor your brand, product names, and competitors.
- Publishing: Queue up to ten posts a day to be published when your audience is most likely to see them.
- Discovery: Shows you a list of your followers, highlighting those you have interactions with and those who have mentioned you in a tweet.
- Reports: Select from several report options to monitor feeds and trends that include hashtags and popular topics.
Try Sprout Social for 30 days without having to hand over any credit card information. During this free trial period, you’ll have access to the entire suite of tools, not the kind of pared-down version that you’re used to getting with other trial offers. Pricing plans come in three tiers:
Standard ($99/month per user)
Great for a small to medium-sized business, the Standard Plan offers tools to manage up to five social profiles at once without having to juggle multiple calendars. Create, coordinate and schedule your posts in one easy-to-use platform that keeps you connected and on track.
Essential tools for getting started:
- Five social profiles
- All-in-one social inbox
- Publish, schedule, draft, and queue posts
- Social content calendar
- Review management
- Profiles, keywords, and locations monitoring
- Tasking and social CRM tools
- Group, profile, and post-level reporting
- Paid promotion tools to boost Facebook posts
- iOS and Android mobile apps
Professional ($149/month per user)
If you have more than five social profiles to manage, Professional Package Only $149/Month!
It has everything that the Standard Plan has and more. Just $50 more gets you the reports and trend analysis that social media management agencies charge hundreds for. Find optimal post times based on reports that monitor customer response rates and monitor the content your competitors are posting.
Robust tools for social business
- Everything in Standard, plus
- Ten social profiles
- Competitive reports for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Incoming and outgoing message content tagging
- Custom workflows for multiple approvers and steps
- Scheduling for optimal send times
- Response rate and time analysis reports
- Trend analysis for Twitter keywords and hashtags
- Paid social reporting for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Helpdesk integration
Advanced ($249/month per user)
If you need all the bells and whistles, the Advanced Plan is for you. Get everything that the Professional Plan offers, plus chatbots, automated link tracking, Twitter surveys, and a digital asset library. This is the perfect plan for larger businesses or a social media manager tracking multiple brands.
Advanced tools for social media at scale:
- Everything in Professional, plus
- Ten social profiles
- Message Spike Alerts for increased message activity
- Digital asset and content library
- Chatbots with automation tools
- Saved and suggested replies
- Inbox rule builder for automated actions
- Automated Link Tracking
- Twitter surveys to define CSAT or NPS
Payline + Sprout Social
When you learn to master the art of engagement on social media, you’ll get closer and closer to turning viewers into buyers and buyers into loyal customers who don’t mind sharing your story with their friends.
Combine Payline Data and Sprout Social services to extend your reach, find and interact with qualified leads, and convert them into loyal fans. Build your network by getting to know your customers and learning what your competition is up to. Organize your sales, develop products, craft a customized marketing strategy, review your finances, and adjust staffing to meet your ongoing needs. Here are six quick tips to help your business.