Click the link to watch a quick video on our pricing or play with the payment calculator above to see pricing specific to your business.
You’ve Got Questions. We’ve Got Answers.
- What is the total cost for taking credit cards?
- How much for a mobile reader or countertop terminal?
- $20 for a Mobile Reader
- $70 for a Wireless reader
- $150 for a Countertop terminal
- Do I have access to a virtual terminal to key in credit cards and send invoices?
Yes, this is an additional $10 per month.
- Does Payline have any hidden or undisclosed fees?
No. There are three fees you want to be aware of that are detailed in the last section of the agreement.
- We have a monthly minimum of $25.
- If you lose a chargeback dispute we charge $25.
- We charge $19.95 if you do not complete a PCI compliance survey within 90 days.
- Is there a cancellation fee?
No. There is no cancellation or early termination fee.
- When are my funds available?
We deposit funds into your account the next day.
- Will my account integrate with Quickbooks?
Yes, we have a direct integration with Quickbooks.
A fair and Square price comparison.
- 1-2 Days
- 1-2 Days
- 1-2 Days
- 3-5 Days
- 2-5+ Days
Fees are based on average rates as marketed by providers in the United States. These rates may vary from vendor to vendor. Not all fees are listed in the comparison. Deposit times are listed in business days.
What do you need to know to get a merchant account?
Most business owners understand that if they want to accept credit cards at their business a merchant account is the first step. However, most don’t realize that the details of that process make things a little more complicated.
We break down everything – shopping for the right processor, finding the best solution, and how to identify the best pricing. Before you kick off the application process, we’ll help put you on the right path.
Which credit card processing service do you need?
When it comes to running a business, merchants are bombarded with choices to make on a daily basis. Credit card processing is even more complicated when it comes to understanding how all the different merchant services work together.
Don’t worry – we created a how-to guide to help. We’ll help merchants better understand each service, what purpose it services, and how to determine if it’s ACTUALLY needed for your business.
Are you really getting the best pricing?
Understanding your credit card processing fees is probably the most frustrating and difficult part when getting a merchant account. For every honest and transparent processor, there is another deceptive company looking to take advantage of unsuspecting merchants.
We’ve put together a three-part series of blogs to break down everything you need to know about pricing. We can help you not only understand how you’re already being billed but also help you get the best rate possible.
I’d like more information on:
- Hosted Payments Page
- Billing Plans & Scheduled Payments
- Shopping Cart Integrations
- Quickbooks Integration
- ACH Payments
- Mobile App
- Securely Stored Customer Data
- In-depth Reporting
- Emails Receipts, Void and Refund Capabilities
- Unlimited Users
Review Your Equipment Options
Payline strives to match the right processing equipment with the specific needs of your business. From traditional countertop terminals to the most advanced mobile readers and virtual terminals, we’ll help you identify which option best fits your business type.
SUGGESTED MOBILE READER
Price: $70 + $11/month
Grow your business with an all-in-one reader for contactless, chip, and swipe card payments — including Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay™, and Android Pay™ — right from your smartphone or tablet. Designed with flexibility in mind and offering secure mobile acceptance, you get intuitive reporting with powerful insights to keep your business running smoothly.
- Accept EMV, magstripe, and NFC/contactless transactions, like Apple Pay or Samsung Pay, in a single device
- Email or text receipts to quickly to your customers
- Suite of accessories designed to support mobile and in-store use cases
- Set custom tip and tax rates
- Mobile OS Supported: iOS 8.2 (BT LE required) and Android 4.3 (and higher)
SUGGESTED COUNTERTOP TERMINAL
The rugged, easy-to-use countertop device that gives merchants the freedom to accept electronic card payments with or without an interface with a cash register or point-of-sale system.
- Embedded with Telium 2, a fully scalable, reliable operating system that provides the best platform for secure payment services.
- Accept all electronic payment methods including EMV chip & PIN, magstripe and NFC/ contactless
- PCI PTS 2.x and 3.x certified with SRED and Open protocol modules.
Credit Card Processing Solutions: Payline’s Interchange & Pricing Plans
Payline’s Interchange-Plus Pricing Plans
Interchange-plus pricing is the most transparent pricing model a processor can provide. With this model, the power is given to you, the customer, and provides you with a straightforward explanation of credit card processing fees.
The word “interchange” describes the rates that come directly from the card networks and every merchant pays interchange fees, which varies based on the type of card your customer is using. The “plus” is what a credit card processor charges for their service. This appears on a statement as a very small percentage markup and a minimal transaction cost.
SMALL BUSINESS LOANS
Working Capital To Grow Your Business
If you’re looking to expand your inventory, buy new equipment, grow or renovate your business, or just need to cover everyday operations, Payline Capital gives merchants an easy, fast, and flexible way to get the funding their business needs. Our simple sign-up process and speedy approval times removes the hassle and headache of traditional loan processes and gets you the money you need to start growing today.
HEALTHCARE CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
Payline Medical is payment processing exclusively for medical practices who want a simple and cost-effective way to accept a wide range of credit, debit and mobile payments. Payline Medical includes custom pricing, a dedicated account representative, and a full range of payment acceptance options.