Click the link to watch a quick video on our pricing or play with the payment calculator above to see pricing specific to your business.
Ecommerce Gurus Payments Referral
You’ve Got Questions. We’ve Got Answers.
What is the total cost for taking credit cards?
How much for a mobile reader or countertop terminal?
$125 for a wireless mobile reader with EMV chip, swipe, and phone-pay capabilities. This includes next-day shipping and syncs with a mobile app.
$275 for an Ingenico countertop terminal that has EMV chip, swipe, and phone-pay capabilities. The terminal speaks directly to your backend reporting in real-time.
Do I have access to a virtual terminal to key in credit cards and send invoices?
Yes, this is an additional $10 per month.
Does Payline have any hidden or undisclosed fees?
No. There are three fees you want to be aware of that are detailed in the last section of the agreement.
- We have a monthly minimum of $25.
- We charge $25 if you lose a chargeback dispute.
- We charge $19.95 if you do not complete a PCI compliance survey within 90 days of being approved.
Is there a cancellation fee?
No. There is no cancellation or early termination fee.
When are my funds available?
We deposit funds into your account the next day.
Will my account integrate with my accounting software?
Yes, we have a direct integration with Quickbooks.
PLUS HUNDREDS OF ADDITIONAL INTEGRATIONS
- Hosted Payments Page
- Billing Plans & Scheduled Payments
- Shopping Cart Integrations
- Quickbooks Integration
- ACH Payments
- Mobile App
- Securely Stored Customer Data
- In-depth Reporting
- Emails Receipts, Void and Refund Capabilities
- Unlimited Users
SUGGESTED MOBILE READER
Price: $90 + $11/month
Grow your business with an all-in-one reader for contactless, chip, and swipe card payments — including Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay™, and Android Pay™ — right from your smartphone or tablet. Designed with flexibility in mind and offering secure mobile acceptance, you get intuitive reporting with powerful insights to keep your business running smoothly.
- Accept EMV, magstripe, and NFC/contactless transactions, like Apple Pay or Samsung Pay, in a single device
- Email or text receipts to quickly to your customers
- Suite of accessories designed to support mobile and in-store use cases
- Set custom tip and tax rates
- Mobile OS Supported: iOS 8.2 (BT LE required) and Android 4.3 (and higher)
SUGGESTED COUNTERTOP TERMINAL
The rugged, easy-to-use countertop device that gives merchants the freedom to accept electronic card payments with or without an interface with a cash register or point-of-sale system.
- Embedded with Telium 2, a fully scalable, reliable operating system that provides the best platform for secure payment services.
- Accept all electronic payment methods including EMV chip & PIN, magstripe and NFC/ contactless
- PCI PTS 2.x and 3.x certified with SRED and Open protocol modules.